Web development is a vast space with its own jargon and tools. It’s also the building of websites and internet applications, in front-end and back-end.
It’s an exciting world, but for those starting out it can be daunting to know where to begin. That’s why we’ve put together this post on web development beginners content, complete with a list of resources from writers who make their living from web development writing!
This article will discuss several ways you can start a career or side hustle in web development through freelancing or by creating your own website or blog about your professional skillset. The article will then break down some web development resources for up-to-date web development news, tutorials and much more! You’ll be prepared to start writing about web development!
What is write for us?
Write for us or guest posts is a method of marketing and public relations used by bloggers. You reach out to blogs or websites that are related to yours and offer them your content, by going through their guidelines.
For example, if your website is about blogging tips, you will send a writer an email to her blog’s email address. You tell her how great her blog is and how you can help drive more traffic to the site. Then, you offer your writing services in exchange for a link back to your site on hers.
Why is Guest Posting Important for your business?
Guest posting is important because it helps you build relationships with bloggers and website owners in your niche. This can be the start of a new marketing strategy or affiliate relationship.
When you guest post on a site that has an email list, you give yourself access to those followers because they will see your post as it goes out to them. This is gold! Your content will reach out to new people in exchange for exposure on their blog.
Guidelines to Follow For Article Submission:-
1. Pick a topic related to your business. Don’t send out an article about picking out your new season’s shoe for a pet shop!
2. Use local keywords in your title and first sentence. For example, if you are a pet shop, your title should include “Pet Shop” or “Dog Care”. The same goes for the opening sentence, it needs to be about pets or dog related!
3. Write 1500 words or less, unless it is really long! Otherwise it should consist of 3 sentences (i.e., 1 main idea- 2 supporting points).
4. When you are submitting your article, include the title of the site and the url with a correspondent email address. It’s also good practice to include your twitter handle or linkedin so that they know who you are!
5. Proof read your content before you send it out! You don’t want thousands of people reading something that isn’t perfect!
What Kind Of Articles Do We Publish?
We publish articles from a variety of places including: content marketing blog, tech websites, etc. It is best to read the guidelines for each website to find out if you are able to write for them. This is one of the most important aspects of writing guest posts. The rules vary between each website, so do make sure you read their guidelines first before submitting your post! The
Where should you send your pitch?
Please send your pitch to email@example.com